Home / Registrar’s Office / Academic Forgiveness

Students with a four-year gap in enrollment may apply for Academic Forgiveness. All “D” and “F” grades identified by the student will be disregarded in the calculation of the grade point average. This policy applies to students at the first time of their readmission to the University. Students are encouraged to reach out to the Registrar’s Office to apply for Academic Forgiveness. Academic Forgiveness can be granted one time and will exclude the student’s eligibility to graduate with honors.