We appreciate your interest in employment at Bluefield State College. Established in 1895, Bluefield State College is a vital HBCU in southern West Virginia proudly providing attainable, career-oriented higher education for our students.
Bluefield State College is an AA/EOE/ADA employer, committed to the principle that minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The College complies with all applicable federal and state laws designed to promote equal educational and employment opportunities.
In order to be considered for a position, you must apply to each specific posting that interests you. To apply, please submit all requested application materials in accordance with the instructions included in each job vacancy announcement. If you are applying for more than one position, you will need to apply separately to each position. Completed application materials are to be sent to: BSC Office of Human Resources, 219 Rock St., Bluefield, WV 24701 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An overview of our hiring process is provided in the BSC Hiring Policy No. 42 available here: http://bluefieldstate.edu/images/stories/bsc/admin/bog/policies/policy42.pdf. In brief, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted directly by the search committee. At the end of the search process, all applicants will receive notice that the search process has concluded. Questions regarding the BSC search process may be directed to the Office of Human Resources.
Thank you for your interest in Bluefield State College.
- Adjunct Faculty (JVA 2014-24)
- Clinical Track Instructor in Nursing (JVA 2014-17)
- Adjunct Instructors - School of Nursing and Allied Health (JVA 2015-01)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Health Services Management (JVA 2015-09)
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice (JVA 2015-10)
Nonclassified (Administrative/Professional Positions)
- Director of Public Safety (JVA 2015-03)
- Program Assistant II (JVA 2015-05)
- Educational Outreach Counselor (Lewisburg, WV) (JVA 2015-06)
- Bookstore Business Clerk (Beckley) (JVA 2015-07)
- Administrative Secretary Senior (JVA 2015-08)
Bluefield State College is an HBCU, AA/EOE/ADA employer, committed to the principle that minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The college complies with all applicable federal and state laws designed to promote equal educational and employment opportunities. Bluefield State College does not sponsor H1B VISA's.