Home / Transient Students

If you are a student of another college, then you will need to submit an application each semester you want to take classes. Additionally, you will need a one-time letter of permission from your home college listing the course CRN you will be taking at Bluefield State.

How to Apply

  1. Fill out an application:
  2. Provide the following information to the Admissions Office: