Every February, with donations from area civic organizations and in collaboration with Bluefield’s US Postal service, 20 free passports are given to BSC students. Members of student organizations whose focus is global are given preference; however, primary recipients are freshmen, sophomores, and juniors.
CRITERIA FOR NEW PASSPORTS ONLY (NOT FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO RENEW THEIR PASSPORTS)
1. BE A FIRST TIME PASSPORT APPLICANT.
2. Completed Passport Application form DS 11-- IN BLACK INK BUT DO NOT SIGN The form is available at https://passportusa.org/form/getPDF/DS-11.pdf
3. Two official passport pictures (may be obtained at AAA, Walmart, CVS, Post Office)
4. Certificate of birth (original, no photocopy) issued by the city, county, or state of birth; lists your full name, date of birth, and place of birth; lists your parent(s)’ full name; has the date filed with the registrar’s office (must be within one year of birth); has the registrar’s signature; has the seal of the issuing authority
5. MARRIED STUDENTS (FEMALE): marriage certificate which includes maiden name
1. Completed Passport Application form DS 11-- IN BLACK INK BUT DO NOT SIGN. The form is available at https://passportusa.org/form/getPDF/DS-11.pdf
2. Two official passport pictures
3. Certificate of Naturalization (if applicable)
4. Consular Report of Birth Abroad (if applicable)
5. Proof of Identify—PROVIDE ONE, NO PHOTOCOPIES: * Certificate of Naturalization; *Citizenship with recognizable photo; * Current, valid driver’s license or state ID; * Military ID
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-327-4036 to schedule the passport application documents review before February 7 every year.
Provide the information below: