Change of Name or Address

NOTE: A change in residency requires additional documentation. Forms are available in the Admissions Office.
A change in name requires a copy of marriage license, divorce decree, or other legal evidence.
Name After Change
Old Address
New Address
CAPTCHA This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
8 + 4 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.