Work Request
Bluefield State College
In order to request service to be provided by the Maintenance Department, this form must be completed and sent to the Director of Physical Plant/Maintenance. All information concerning the needed service or repair (moving equipment, making of keys, repairs, and special jobs) must be listed in detail. Prior to submitting the form, it must be approved by your area supervisor and major administrator.
Phone Number