If you are a non-degree seeking student, then Bluefield State will consider admitting you on a special non-matriculating basis. Later on, if you choose to work toward a degree, then you will need to meet the admissions criteria for the desired program and provide the required materials. To enroll as a non-degree-seeking student, you will need to submit an application before every semester that you intend to take classes.

How to Apply

  1. Fill out an application:
  2. Provide the following information to the Admissions Office:
    • Your high school transcript (if you are transferring less than 26 hours of credit)
    • Official transcripts from all colleges attended