Student Evaluation of Faculty
BSC students are provided an opportunity to complete student evaluation of faculty each fall and spring semester. The online evaluations are available 24/7, the last two weeks of classes each fall and spring.
Professors value student feedback as they change and modify courses every semester to improve the student learning experience. When the evaluation timeframe opens, please take the time to complete an evaluation for each course. Your time spent on this assessment activity for the College is truly appreciated!
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you complete your evaluation(s):
• Responses to student evaluation of faculty are kept strictly confidential.
• For your convenience will be available 24/7.
• To complete your evaluation(s), simply follow these steps:
- Log into myBSC
- Select "Student evaluation of faculty"
- Evaluate each course listed
• A response will be required for each item with the exception of the comment box, and incomplete evaluations will repopulate nightly. As a result, be careful and take your time ensuring that a response is provided for each item to avoid having incomplete surveys repopulate in your list.
• Assistance with login information can be obtained from the BSC HelpDesk at 304-327-4090 during the following hours:
- Monday and Wednesday 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
• Courses that are not evaluated include:
- those with less than 6 students,
- labs (with the exception of School of Nursing and Allied Health labs),
- independent studies,
- student research, and
- student teaching.