Student Evaluation of Faculty
Once again BSC students will have an opportunity to complete student evaluation of faculty for spring 2014. The online evaluations will be available 24/7, between the dates of April 28 – May 9.
Professors value student feedback as they change and modify their courses every semester to improve the student learning experience. Please take a few minutes to complete an evaluation for each course. Your time spent on this assessment activity for the College is truly appreciated!
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you complete your evaluation(s):
• Responses to student evaluation of faculty are kept strictly confidential.
• For your convenience will be available 24/7.
• To complete your evaluation(s), simply follow these steps:
- Log into myBSC
- Select "Student evaluation of faculty"
- Evaluate each course listed
• A response will be required for each item with the exception of the comment box, and incomplete evaluations will repopulate nightly. As a result, be careful and take your time ensuring that a response is provided for each item to avoid having incomplete surveys repopulate in your list.
• Assistance with login information can be obtained from the BSC HelpDesk at 304-327-4090 during the following hours:
- Monday and Wednesday 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
• Courses that are not evaluated include:
- those with less than 6 students,
- labs (with the exception of School of Nursing and Allied Health labs),
- independent studies,
- student research, and
- student teaching.