Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Welcome to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (RASP) at Bluefield State College!
The mission of the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is to coordinate the College's external funding mechanisms and to support the College's strategic goal of creating infrastructure to promote and encourage research endeavors at the College by
- Stimulating interest in the advancement of intellectual life at BSC;
- Discovering opportunities for sponsored research, programs, and projects;
- Providing a uniform framework for pursuing funding opportunities;
- Offering assistance in the preparation, submission and execution of grant and contract proposals;
- Ensuring compliance with College, State and Federal policies and regulations.