The administrative core of the EXPORT Center is designed to provide administrative support for the effective as well as the efficient operation of the center's activities. The core is also designed to provide leadership in the process of accomplishing the goals of the EXPORT Center as outlined earlier. Specifically, the objectives of the administrative core are outlined as follows:
- Provide competent leadership for the effective coordination and operation of the activities of the EXPORT Center.
- Ensure effective administration of the center's budget as well as effective management of the center's funds.
- Establish and coordinate collaborative partnerships between the EXPORT Center and other community-based agencies as well as leaders in the minority community.
- Coordinate research activities as well as outreach and educational projects of the center.
- Establish an organizational structure that will ensure effective management of the EXPORT Center.