Here you will find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions on the BSC campus.
Visit the myBSC Video Help Center to watch training videos for myBSC.
How do I reset my own password?
BSC utilizes a Password Management Suite inside myBSC. With this service you have the ability to reset your own password should the need arise outside of Technical Support office hours. You must have been logged into myBSC at least once and have set up three security questions for use when you attempt to reset password. The answers are case sensitive. Please note that when choosing your anwers.
My computer is running slow. What can I do?
General computer maintenance, just like your car's maintenance, is crucial to help keep it running smoothly. Below is a list of things that you can do on a regular basis to help keep your computer cleaned up.
- Run Disk Defragmenter
- Check hard disk drive space and remove unnecessary files
- Make sure the latest Windows updates are installed on the computer
- Make sure all browser plugins are up-to-date
- Uninstall unneeded programs (especially toolbars)
- Run driver updates
- Never install more than one anti-virus program on your computer. In this case, more is not better.
- Scan frequently for viruses, spyware and other malware. An excellent source for this is Malware Bytes which can be downloaded from www.malwarebytes.org
- Reboot often
|Begin Staying Connected Brochure|