myBSC | Banner | Beckley | Helpdesk
Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Text Size

Major – Declaring A Major or Changing A Major

We hope that the information you are seeking can be found on this page. If you do not see the answer to your question below, please feel free to give our office a call at 304-327-4060 and we will be happy to assist you!

  • How do I declare a major or change a major?
    Students should meet with the Director of Advising and Counseling in the college’s Counseling Center located in Room 307 in Conley Hall. For majors in Nursing and Radiologic Technology, the student must first be admitted into the program through the Admissions Office. For majors in Teacher Education, the student must be admitted to the program through the Director of Teacher Education in the School of Education.

  • What if I don’t know who my advisor is?
    Contact the Counseling Center in room 307 in Conley Hall or the Registrar’s Office in room 101 in Conley Hall.