myBSC | Banner | Beckley | Helpdesk
Friday, December 19, 2014
Text Size

Recommend Print

How should I start working on my grant application?

Get help from RASP! Begin by filling out the Notification of Intent Form available online or from RASP. Once the Notice of Intent is filed with RASP, RASP will open a Program Portfolio for the project, and you will be eligible for RASP assistance.