We appreciate your interest in employment at Bluefield State College. Established in 1895, Bluefield State College is a vital HBCU in southern West Virginia proudly providing attainable, career-oriented higher education for our students.
Bluefield State College is an AA/EOE/ADA employer, committed to the principle that minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The College complies with all applicable federal and state laws designed to promote equal educational and employment opportunities.
In order to be considered for a position, you must apply to each specific posting that interests you. To apply, submit all requested application materials in accordance with the instructions included in each job vacancy announcement. Completed application materials are to be sent to: BSC Office of Human Resources, 219 Rock St., Bluefield, WV 24701 or by email to email@example.com.
- Instructor, Developmental Math (JVA 102013)
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics (JVA 072013)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Biology (JVA 062013)
- Program Coordinator of Ultrasonography (JVA 032013)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Chemistry (JVA 282012)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Accounting (JVA 182012)
Nonclassified (Administrative/Professional Positions)
- Head Women’s Volleyball/Softball Coach (JVA 092013)
- Assistant to the President for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (JVA 082013)
- Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management (JVA 042013)
- None posted at this time.
|BSC Job Application|
Bluefield State College is an HBCU, AA/EOE/ADA employer, committed to the principle that minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The college complies with all applicable federal and state laws designed to promote equal educational and employment opportunities. Bluefield State College does not sponsor H1B VISA's.