Transfer Studenta student who has graduated from high school or secondary school and completed some college courses at another institution and wants to attend BSC.
If you are applying for fall semester after July 31st,
please call the Admissions Office at 304.327.4065.
- High school transcript (if transferring fewer than 26 hrs.)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Copy of ACT, SAT or COMPASS test scores
- Record of measles/rubella immunization
- Must be eligible to return to your last institution
- Students with more than 32 hours credit must have an overall 2.0 gpa on all coursework
- Students not meeting these criteria may appeal to the Admissions Committee for reconsideration.
|Transcript Request Form|